With an ageing UK workforce, more women will be in employment during the menopause, so it’s important for organisations to introduce menopause friendly working environments.
Who should attend and why?
Our workshop offers Managers, Business Leaders, HR professionals and those leading on well-being a practical understanding of the menopause. It provides guidance on what adjustments to make to help organisations:
- Promote openness around potential challenges
- Take responsibility for the health, safety and well-being of affected employees
- Support women on their journey to ensure they continue to be productive
What topics will be covered?
We will cover:
- Impact on the Workplace including menopause conversations at work, menopause & work – why now?
- Legal, Economic and Social challenges
- Menopause guidance and policies
- Practical solutions including case studies
- Discussion around reasonable adjustments
- Action plan to take back to your business
Who is running the workshop?
Secret Warriors are partnering with Talking Menopause who have educated over 6,000 employees from more than 50 organisations including Barclays, BT, Avon & Somerset Police and University Hospitals Birmingham.
Co-founder and Director Sarah Davies will be leading the workshop. Sarah is a multi-lingual, experienced and qualified business coach, facilitator and trainer with an impressive CV in international business development. As Business Manager to UK leading Menopause expert Dr Louise Newson, Sarah helping launch www.menopausedoctor.co.uk and set up Talking Menopause to educate and support men and women across all levels on the impact of menopause at work.
Date, timings and location
Our workshop takes place in a beautiful Cotswolds venue near Cirencester on Tuesday 17th March from 10.30 am – 4.00 pm. Lunch and refreshments are included.
£195 early bird offer if booked by end January
Lisa Webb 07740 299943