Relax, Rejuvenate, Replenish
Secret Warriors are excited to launch our luxury winter retreat this coming November, from Friday 10th to Monday 13th.
Taking place in the sanctuary of Lapwing Barns, nestled in the breath-taking Peak District, Sharron and Karen will be hosting, together with our amazing team.
Our wish for guests is to leave feeling nourished, nurtured, and rejuvenated.
This retreat offers luxurious Weleda treatments, invigorating Kundalini yoga, relaxing meditations, health consultations and workshops focused on well-being and self-acceptance. All of these are optional so for guests who prefer a long lie-in, to read a book or simply rest, that’s perfect too!
Lapwing Barn is a charming and cozy farmhouse, offering a rustic yet luxurious setting. Enjoy the warmth of the fireplace, spacious rooms, and picturesque views of the surrounding countryside. The farmhouse provides a tranquil haven, from which to escape the demands of everyday life.
Most rooms are single occupancy, one room is available for sharing.
Our retreat encourages guests to prioritise self-care and reclaim valuable time for themselves. This is an opportunity to disconnect from the outside world, unwind, and focus on well-being. All activities promote relaxation, self-reflection and personal growth – or guests can simply switch off and unwind at their own pace – everything centres around what each guest needs.
What’s on offer?
- Kundalini Yoga: Music, candlelight, flowers, and soft scents blended with the ancient practice of Kundalini yoga, which focuses on movement, meditation, and breathing techniques. Led by Sharron, these classes aim to awaken inner energy and bring balance, clarity, and vitality to mind, body, and spirit. All inclusive, everyone can experience this truly healing practice.
- Health Consultations with pharmacist and homeopath Evelynn Liddell: Take advantage of a personalised health consultation with Evelyn and gain insights into unique health concerns. Receive guidance on natural remedies and lifestyle changes and learn how to optimise well-being for long-term vitality.
- Healthy nutritious food prepared by our private chef: Nourish the body with the finest, wholesome, and locally sourced cuisine. Our talented chef creates delectable meals packed with nutrients and flavours that support well-being. We cater for all dietary needs.
- Workshops on compassion and overcoming barriers to self-acceptance: Led by expert counsellors, workshops explore techniques to develop self-compassion, enhance emotional resilience, and foster personal growth. These sessions aim to empower guests to embrace their true self and lead a more fulfilling life.
- 90 Minute Signature Weleda Treatment are available at an extra cost: Designed to enhance whole well-being, this incredible treatment leaves guests feeling pampered, relaxed, and revitalised.
Payment plans available: Single room full cost: £1025
Option 1: £500 deposit and pay the outstanding balance of £725 by September 30th 2023.
Option 2: £500 deposit with a payment plan spread over 4 months.
Friday 10th to Monday 13th November 2023
For more information or to book, please contact Sharron on
We hope to see you there x