Set in the peaceful Peak District and tranquil Cotswolds, each Retreat is hosted. Everything’s taken care of – accommodation, food, activities, company, time to yourself… whatever you need.
Delicious food is expertly and professionally prepared on (all dietary requirements are catered for).
Each Retreat is tailored, so we’ll be in touch beforehand to find out more about you.
Make 2020 Count…
If you dream of creating a fulfilling life – both in and out of work – this retreat is for you…find our more here
Relax, revive and (as the name suggests) reset. A typical stay includes:
- 14:00 Prosecco / drinks and homemade treats on arrival
- 14:30 to 18:00 Relaxing treatment of your choice / more treats / time to spend as you wish
- 18:00 – 20:00 Dinner and drinks
- 20:00 – 22:00 Relax and unwind e.g. with a bubble bath, face masks or through guided meditation*
- A full night’s uninterrupted sleep.
- Healthy breakfast
- Yoga or Pilates session
- 11:30 Return home feeling refreshed and ready to take life on again.
*Some activities are offered at an extra cost.
Switch off your mobile
… so you can switch off too. This isn’t always possible, but guests often comment on how much they’ve enjoyed their digital detox .
What to bring:
- Your own robe and slippers
- Your own iPad if there’s a series or film you’ve been longing to watch
- Anything that helps you relax e.g. a good book or favourite bath scents.
If you’re interested in a Reset Retreat let us know. The following bespoke Retreats are also available:
As soon as I found out about the Secret Warriors Retreat I booked on. What a brilliant idea for some much needed me time. My experience has been a mix between going to a spa and a hotel break, with the added benefit of having home comforts at hand.
What an absolutely fantastic weekend ! From the moment I walked through the door I felt at home, welcome and relaxed! It was the perfect couple of days which did exactly what it said it would do…
What an amazing weekend – perfect house and awesome host. To have everything done for you – food, coffee, booze, tidying up etc, leaving you to relax and enjoy time makes a wonderful change.
Such a fantastic, relaxing night away. It was so well organised and well thought through. Loved the little touches and personal detail to everything. In just 24 hours I felt completely relaxed and pampered.