Set in the peaceful Peak District, each Retreat is hosted so everything’s taken care of – accommodation, food, activities, company, time to yourself… whatever you need.
Delicious food is expertly and professionally prepared locally (all dietary requirements are catered for).
Each Retreat is tailored, so we’ll be in touch beforehand to find out more about you.
Relax, revive and (as the name suggests) reset. A typical stay includes:
- 14:00 Prosecco / drinks and homemade treats on arrival
- 14:30 to 18:00 Relaxing treatment of your choice / more treats / time to spend as you wish
- 18:00 – 20:00 Dinner and drinks
- 20:00 – 22:00 Relax and unwind e.g. with a bubble bath, face masks or through guided meditation*
- A full night’s uninterrupted sleep.
- Healthy breakfast
- Yoga or Pilates session
- 11:30 Return home feeling refreshed and ready to take life on again.
*Some activities are offered at an extra cost.
Switch off your mobile
… so you can switch off too. This isn’t always possible, but guests often comment on how much they’ve enjoyed their digital detox .
What to bring:
- Your own robe and slippers
- Your own iPad if there’s a series or film you’ve been longing to watch
- Anything that helps you relax e.g. a good book or favourite bath scents.
If you’re interested in a Reset Retreat let us know. The following bespoke Retreats are also available: