Our Retreats take place in the beautiful, peaceful Peak District. Each one is hosted so we take care of everything from the moment you arrive – accommodation, food, activities, company, time to yourself… whatever you need.
Our delicious food is made by professional food guru Amelia, owner of Once Upon a Fork, who will be cooking on our premises at future retreats – not to be missed. Dietary requirements can be confirmed once your place has been booked.
Each Retreat is tailored, so we’ll be in touch beforehand to find out more about you.
As well as our Reset Retreats, we offer some additional bespoke Retreats, which you can read more about from the links below.
Magical June Retreat
Join Secret Warriors and Magic Organic Apothecary (MOA) for a special June Retreat
We’ve teamed up with natural, organic skincare pioneer, MOA, to offer a unique retreat for the mind, body and soul, taking place on Friday 7th June – Sunday 9th June in the heart of the beautiful Peak District. The weekend will include:
- An introduction to the magic of MOA: Founder Charlie will lead a herbal foraging walk* to discover some of the folklore and traditional uses of plants. Learn how to identify MOA’s signature herb, yarrow, and how to make a simple yarrow tincture to take home.
- A relaxing treatment, using MOA’s organic bath and body care, plus gifted bath treats
- A MOA Botanical Bath Salt Making Workshop: create bespoke salt bath soak with a therapeutic blend of natural salts, essential oils, dried flowers and botanicals.
Plus Secret Warriors’ trusted partner, Amelia, food-lover /guru and founder of Once Upon A Fork, will prepare a mouth-watering menu on-site
MOA create natural and organic skincare products, made in England, inspired by old herbal folklore and with a sprinkling of magic! The MOA products combine yarrow with other herbal extracts and botanical oils to help to soothe, cleanse, moisturise, tone and energise. The therapeutic scents have a nurturing effect on mind, body and spirit.
* weather permitting
Our Reset Retreats are at the heart of what we do and aim to relax, revive and (as the name suggests) reset. A typical stay includes:
- 14:00 Prosecco and cake on arrival
- 14:30 to 18:00 Relaxing treatment of your choice / more treats / time to spend as you wish
- 18:00 – 20:00 Dinner and drinks
- 20:00 – 22:00 Relax and unwind e.g. with a bubble bath, face masks or through guided meditation*
- A full night’s uninterrupted sleep.
- Healthy breakfast
- Yoga or Pilates session
- 11:30 Return home feeling refreshed and ready to take life on again.
*Additional activities can be provided at an additional cost.
We ask everyone who joins us to please:
Switch off your mobile
… so you can switch off too. We understand this isn’t always possible, but encourage you to try.
We suggest you bring:
- Your own robe and slippers
- Your own iPad if there’s a series or film you’ve been longing to watch
- Anything that helps you relax e.g. a good book or favourite bath scents.
If you’re happy for us to do so, we’ll also contact partners or loved ones ahead of each Retreat to organise some extra treats for you.
As soon as I found out about the Secret Warriors Retreat I booked on. What a brilliant idea for some much needed me time. My experience has been a mix between going to a spa and a hotel break, with the added benefit of having home comforts at hand.
What an absolutely fantastic weekend ! From the moment I walked through the door I felt at home, welcome and relaxed! It was the perfect couple of days which did exactly what it said it would do…
What an amazing weekend – perfect house and awesome host. To have everything done for you – food, coffee, booze, tidying up etc, leaving you to relax and enjoy time makes a wonderful change.
Such a fantastic, relaxing night away. It was so well organised and well thought through. Loved the little touches and personal detail to everything. In just 24 hours I felt completely relaxed and pampered.